People at the Cave have been whining that I don’t blog about my drafts there frequently enough. So here is my summery of the draft last night:
- Tried to draft RG storm as Empty the Warrens had been significantly under drafted recently.
- Didn’t get any storm cards.
- Did draft a decent RG deck, opening Bogarden Hellkite in pack 2, and getting a second pick Torchling in pack 3.
- Only other notable aspect of the draft was that at the end of pack 1 my playables were extremely lacking, only 6 total.
- During deck construction I still noticed I had few playables, only cut 3 or 4 cards that I’m happy to play (I prefer this number to be up around 10 in a TSP block draft)
- I went 3-0, 6-0 in games, I drew mana and bombs well.
- Picked the Hellkite as my first pick in the rare draft.
- I had a non up-sized Bacon and BBQ Filler Combo for KFC for tea.
- Mountain Dew was my drink of choice.
This is why I don’t always blog about a draft, too many drafts are not that interesting to read about. Sure it was enjoyable to play in, but there wasn’t anything interesting to report on.