Weekend before last I spent most of it reading the back issues of Questionable Content. All 1050 odd comics, great story. Once I finished reading them all I subscribed to the RSS feed and got my first disappointment: it had the same title and link for every entry. Sure the full content of it included the comic it self, but I use the igoogle interface for my RSS feeds. If it doesn’t have a specific link or a different title I will never know when there are new comics.
So I thought it was worth trying to see if I could manage to do anything to change it. All I could think of was to post a request on the comics forum. The big surprise came this afternoon when they finished updating the RSS feed with a nice new fully featured feed with title and specific links.